This was in a parking garage at my friend's office in SF just now. Not an asshat. The parking attendants manage the spaces. They told the driver to park there.
If you are sentenced to die in China, you have a 40% chance of being executed inside one of these, and a 60% chance of firing squad. That would be the only time in my life I'd choose to take the bus. I'd like to see them drift one of these.
It will be nice when things get ironed out with the Kinja move. Thus far, the experience has been dismal from a user perspective. Site errors WAY too often. Slow, buggy. Ugh. I've stopped coming here a lot less, just fyi. I doubt I'm alone.